Friday 7 February 2014

Another Zelda painting

Really, I don't know why the games are called Zelda, because all she seems to do is get kidnapped - its Link who does most of the stuff!

Anyway, gripe over.

The next painting I'm doing is for Sirialis, and is this one:






Yes, Zelda is in the picture, but it's all about Link!!!

Think I'm going to enjoy this one - it reminds me a bit of the Guitaroo Man Lives! painting I did last year, but I've learnt from that one. I did the black in allegedly waterproof ink before I did the final colour wash over the background. It may well have been waterproof, but it certainly wasn't very dilute acrylic paint-proof! This time, all the black will be in paint, there's no ink going on this painting!!

I'm on annual leave for a few days, so I'm hoping to get this one started quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment