Friday 4 April 2014

Zelda continued


Well, I completely overestimated just how much time looking after my mum would take - she had a total knee replacement 4 weeks ago, and I moved in to look after her, and carried on going to work. Consequently, very little painting got done! I managed to paint on a couple of days, but that's all. 

She's doing really well now, so I moved back home last week and am painting today.

My camera has decided to refuse to save any images, so I've had to use my iPad to post an update, so I'm sorry the photos aren't quite as crisp as I'd like them to be. I thought it would be better to post rather than not!

Here's where I'm up to; the whole image: 



The top half:




The bottom half:




I need to go over some of the black outlining, but I'll probably do that next to last, before I do the grey colour wash. Today I'm going to finish the background, and *maybe*, just maybe start Link. 


No comments:

Post a Comment