Sunday 13 March 2011

RockBand Icons for Child's Play

After I finished the 5 RockBand icons, I decided to paint all 5 on one canvas - the person I'd painted them for as 5 canvases had included a link to an image of all 5 in a line, so I've decided to paint that for the Child's Play auction/dinner in Seattle in December.


I love RockBand, although I can't play the guitar on it for toffee - really frustrating, because I can play guitar IRL! However, I love drumming and singing, so that's what I do. I don't have a headset mike, so somewhere, there is a picture of me drumming and singing at the same time, but with the mike cable wrapped around my neck, and the mike jammed under my chin!


I also had a go of the keyboard at Eurogamer last year - rocked the hell out of "Everybody wants to rule the world" to the amazement of the guy promo-ing it!


Enough of that, here's the pencil outline:






And here's a close-up of each section:




Bass and drums:





Drums, mike and guitar:



Guitar and keyboard:


No comments:

Post a Comment