Monday 2 April 2012

Assassin's Creed detail started

You know that feeling you get when you just know a day is going to be good? Well, that's today!


I woke up pain free for the first time in over 2 weeks - I've had a nasty throat infection which laid me quite low, which triggered some nasty myalgia as well - its been a bit grim.


But this morning, I felt good! Even better, when I opened the post I had a card from my favourite helicopter pilot, who is currently at Camp Bastion, working hard. Rachel is safe and well, and flying high.


I've been painting as well, hence this update. Its been over 2 weeks since I last painted, its been good to spend the morning painting, and here's where I'm up to:




Here's the whole thing:







Close-up left:




Close-up right:






The image is too crisp right now, because I've not done the misty haze - I'll be doing that as soon as I have the detail finished, and then I'll make a start on Altair.

No comments:

Post a Comment