Wednesday 13 June 2012

Altair and Ezio for Danny

Its someone called Danny's birthday today, I was asked to paint him something from Assassin's Creed for his birthday by someone who loves him.


We narrowed it down to a couple of screen shots, but when I cropped and enlarged the images, the quality was too poor to paint from. I had a think and decided to paint his two favourite characters instead.


Here are the source images:

                        


I decided to paint them on A4 canvas board, so he could decide how he wanted to frame them.


Here's the pencil outlines:


Well, not quite accurate - I had started painting Altair before I remembered to take a photo!







I remembered with Ezio though!








I'll post some more pictures of them tomorrow, after I've painted some more of Guitaroo Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment